A global management consultancy MNC is looking for a Principal Consultant in Shanghai China, this is a good opportunity for a stable career with a well established company.
- Work within international, multi-disciplinary teams on a variety of energy market consultancy engagements
- Manage projects and project teams under supervision of Project Supervisor
- Lead on project report and content delivery, with assistance from project team
- Interact directly with clients in English and Chinese, explaining/discussing project approach and outputs and providing market insights
- Conduct market research and analysis on a broad range of energy sector topics
- Support in the development of materials for competitive bids and work with team members on proposals and pitch presentations
- 10-15 years of industry experience in utilities, consulting or investment banking
- Master's degree in Energy Economics or Economics, or other relevant fields (we will consider relevant experience in the absence of a Master's degree)
- Experience of delivering analysis/due diligence on China's energy market, commercial and regulatory issues is essential
- Excellent presentation skills are essential
- Experience with electricity market modeling is strongly desirable
- Fluent written and spoken English and (Mandarin) Chinese
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Power Point.
Do send over your CV should you or anyone be interested for the opportunity.