I am working with a well-known General Contractor in the DMV for their k-12, Private market, Local government market, and special projects.
This organization has one of the strongest cultures I have seen in construction management. If you want an office full of smiles and people enjoying what they do then look no further!
As the Pre Construction manager, you will be using your PRE construction science to pioneer all Pre construction purposes to ensure that the projects are set up to be a success through project plans, agency coordination, and construction operations.
- Oversee all stages of the estimating stage
- Assist in developing sub-contractor bid lists in the market
- Manage project budget
- Provide timely status reports to stakeholders
- Take on board all junior estimator's information and processes
- Report directly to the Vice President of Construction and other senior staff members
- 10+ years of estimating experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Able to multitask
- Detail-oriented and strong communication skills
- Experience using appropriate software
- Able to mentor junior estimators
- Base salary: $130,000- $160,000
- Strong bonus plan
- Cell phone- $100/ month
- auto allowance: $500
- Paid vacation
- fuel card
- 401 (k) program