Plumbing Engineers of all levels
Looking for the next step in your career? This could be the perfect opportunity for you. Focusing on sustainability they design for the worlds future in mind in trying to provide healthy, equitable spaces for all communities.
Trying to expand your project experience as well? Here you will be able to dive into commercial, education, transportation, government, and science & technology projects.
This Role Will
- Work closely with a Senior Electrical Engineer or the Engineer of Record
- Plan and design electrical power systems for buildings and facilities this will include but not limited to Office, Hospitality, Health care, Higher Education, Advanced Technology, Manufacturing/Industrial, R&D labs, and Data Centers.
- Design and specify power distribution, lighting, and control systems. Prepare system layouts and floor plans and perform load calculations, equipment sizing and selection for assigned projects.
- Provide or support face-to-face and other technical communication with clients on MEP topics.
- Support discipline construction administration activities including preparing responses to request for information and review of equipment submittals.
- Assist in prioritizing engineering project team labor to meet multiple moving deadlines and track project budgets.
- Assist with electrical code research related to project specific issues that come up.
- Interface with code officials and contractors on occasion.
- Work directly with architects and other design consultants.
- Knowledge and experience using software such as AutoCAD, REVIT/BIM, SKM Powertools (or similar), and MS Office to perform complex calculations, experience with Building and Electrical Codes and Standards, and superior written and verbal communication skills.
What You Bring - Qualifications
Impact, Innovation, and Inclusively should be core values. The qualifications you bring include:
- 1 to 3+ years experience as an Electrical Designer designing MEP projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience helping to maintain successful client relationships.
- Ability and desire to learn from senior engineers.
- Sustainable design experience is desired.
- LEED AP BD+C and WELL are highly desired.
Don't hesitate and apply today!!