I am looking to fill multiple roles for a leading contractor on the Gordie Howe International Bridge Project. This Project is a $4B marvel that has an expected completion date of 2024!
One of the roles I am looking to fill is a Superintendent position.
- Responsible for on-site project supervision including management of field labor, equipment, materials, safety and production.
- Study Plans and specifications for construction.
- Assembling skilled craft workers and laborers.
- Procurement of tools and materials.
- Conferring with all levels of staff from laborers to engineering personnel to resolve issues and improve construction methods.
- Preparing detailed progress reports and inspecting work.
- 10+ years progressive Experience working as a Construction Superintendent for a Geotechnical Contractor OR 5+ Years experience working as a Superintendent with a Speciality in Pile Driving
- Strong leadership and communication skills.