A full service civil engineering firm is looking for a Pavement Design Engineer to join their growing Indianapolis team. This position will give the right candidate the room to grow and eventually become a leader within the firm.
- Perform site assessments of existing pavement conditions to provide treatment recommendations and generate patching tables
- Work with the pavement design team to deliver approved pavement designs for roadway and bridge projects
- Perform technical analysis utilizing MEPDG software and write pavement design reports
- Completion of reports, designs, specifications and plans
- Work closely with other disciplines and multi-discipline projects
- Coordinate with roadway and bridge project managers to ensure pavement design matches project scope and budget
- Experience working with INDOT Central Office and District Pavement Asset Engineers to deliver approved pavement designs
- MEPDG Experience
- Proactive Communication Skills
- Organization skills to manage multiple assignments at a given time
- BS in Engineering
- EIT or Indiana PE
- 3+ years of experience
Feel free to apply directly.