Currently hiring for an Operations Specialist - Instrumentation / Control Room Operator in Bowling Green, FL.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Completion of a formal, accredited, or certified maintenance craft training program, or related military experience is desirable. Additional college level coursework in math and science desirable. Completion of Operations Specialist I qualification standards is required.
- Prior Combined Cycle experience is required.
- Prior Control Room Operations experience in a Combined Cycle Plant is required.
- Prior Instrument and Controls experience is highly desirable.
Ability to qualify and maintain competency in the following skill areas is required:
- Operations (inside and outside of control room)
- Advanced Instrument & Controls Maintenance
- Basic Mechanical Maintenance
- All Site Specific Safety Standards
- All Site Specific Environmental and Water Standards Competency will be demonstrated by a combination of written exams, oral boards, and practical demonstrations.
- Must have the ability to function effectively as a team member.
Core Competencies: Adaptable, Collaborative, Conscientious, Critical-Thinking, Outcome Driven, and Professional Technical Competencies/Skills: * Detailed knowledge of plant systems and processes * Navigating and troubleshooting plant issues using a Distributive Control System * Basic mechanical and electrical skills * Advanced instrumentation skills * Safety and environmental Standards * Microsoft Office
If you are interested, please apply with your resume!