About the company:
Our client is fast growing organisation, with a core focus on EPC projects within the water industry, while expanding into areas across the utilities space.
With a deep sense of responsibility to the community and environment, we aim to provide high-quality engineering capabilities and project delivery.
With recent accomplishments within the Melbourne market, we are on a look out for a business-savvy Operations manager that is capable of handling multiple large scale projects.
- Drive & deliver growth for their clients across a range of water/wastewater treatment solutions.
- Management of the entire project procurement and delivery of the projects within time and budget.
- Being the main liaison with existing clients, sub-contractors, and the project and engineering team.
- Developing and bringing in new clients across the utilities industry.
- A successful track record of proactively building relationships with key stakeholders and developing new business opportunities
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 10+ years of experience within either engineering, construction.
- Prior experience as a project director or program manager - capable of independently managing multiple projects at any point
- Background in Mechanical or Civil Engineering will be Ideal, although not compulsory
- Experienced in managing and delivering water or utilities projects
- Strong leadership qualities and communication skills.