We have a Security Division Operations Manager opportunity at a regional design/build organization. This organization focuses on delivering high levels of service to all of their customers across New Jersey & New York City. Their top priority is employee & customer satisfaction.
Roles and responsibilities will look like
- Assessing, managing and resolving problematic developments in situations.
- Build operations and set SOPs for the branch.
- Overseeing the company's business operations, financial performance, investments and ventures.
- Create a business development strategy for this branch.
- Ensuring company Policies and legal guidelines are clearly communicated.
- Monitor and control direct costs and ensure that expenditure is authorised.
- Ensuring all necessary equipment is ordered and authorised.
- Overseeing technicians & subcontractors on the field.
- Maintain & build existing client relationships.
- 9+ Years experience in Electronic Security Systems
- Sales/technical and Project Management experience
- Experience in Integration of Electronic Security Systems (CCTV and Access Control)
- Plans for upwards growth in a company
- Hybrid/flexible work schedule
- Medical, Dental, Vision plan
- 401k Match
- Company stock options
- Massive progression opportunity