I'm currently working with the nations largest geospatial solutions and inspection service provider in the industry! The Raleigh team is looking for an Operations Manager to help implement leadership and growth objectives for the Southeast region.
This company boasts a world class culture offering a complete benefits package, competitive compensation, as well as, room for growth and progression.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of processes, procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency
- Partner with Office Manager to manage office team members' performance by establishing goals and expectations, monitoring progress against the goals and providing mentoring for growth and development
- Works with the office project management team regarding the fiscal activities of the organization, including preparing annual budgets and financial projections
- Works with the Office Manager to establish and support plans and strategies to expand the customer base in multiple market areas
- Works in conjunction with the Talent Acquisition to find and recruit staff to support growth initiatives across the operation
- Provide operational support across the company in all areas to achieve strategic growth initiatives
- Responsible for the oversight and accountability of the office project management team in regards to project financial performance
- Serves as representative for the office and represents the organization as appropriate at key functions and industry events
- Lead and/or attend both tactical and strategic meetings (operations meetings, etc.)
- Assist Office Manager with marketing activities as requested
- Collaborate with Human Resources to resolve employee relations matters
- 12+ years of progressive surveying experience
- Licensed PLS or PE
- Travel Required