A local and renown Utilities company is looking for an Operations Engineer for Water Treatment and Waste management (one each) in Jurong Island, Singapore.
- In charge of the Waste / Water / Wastewater treatment plant by monitoring process parameters, managing plant logistics
- Performing daily O&M activities and support in plant optimization activities
- Supervise a team of technician to ensure plant is maintained at optimum performance and reliability
- Support overseas plant operation troubleshooting and commissioning
- Compliance to HSSE
- Degree in Chemical Engineering / Environmental Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of operation experience in Waste / Water / Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Strong team player with detailed-oriented mentality
- Open to all residences in Singapore - Singaporean / PR / EP / S Pass (not considering relocation at the moment)
Interested applicants, please apply with your CV and we will be in touch with you soon. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.