As an Onshore Wind Construction Project Manager, you will be able to take ownership of the whole Onshore Wind Construction projects in Japan. For your future career, you will have a chance to be in charge of Offshore Wind projects as well when it comes to the construction phase!
This is the permanent position based in the Tokyo office. Business trips will be required.
- Project planning and contract management from the early development stage
- Follow up on the construction progress of the works and comparison with the planned schedule
- Ensure that project completion is done on time, within budget, and required quality level
- 3+ years of project management and construction experience ideally from the Wind industry
- Working background in Manufacturing/Chemical/Plant Engineering is highly welcomed
- Good understanding of wind turbine/wind industry and power plants
- Japanese and English proficiency preferred
- Strong communication skills with a commercial mindset to deal with different stakeholders
- Passion for Renewable Energy
- One of the biggest Renewable Energy developers in the Asia region
- High-performance team with open and transparent communication in English and Japanese
- Working location in Tokyo office, with 10% - 15% site visit
If you are interested in this Wind Construction Project Manager role or know someone who you think is suitable for this job, please don't wait to apply!