We have a current opportunity for a SPM / PX on a permanent basis. The position will be based in the 5 boroughs of NYC. One of the market leaders the has multiple projects under active construction, booked in and about to break ground is looking for someone with strong renovation works on affordable housing projects in the city.
Projects will be based in the 5 boroughs with the first being in The Bronx and the second Brooklyn, so the successful candidate will have to be able to commute to these locations on a daily basis.
Experience handling large occupied renovation works is a must have for this role, preferably in NYCHA properties, however, Low income and HPD is also admired.
SALARY: $175,000 - $250,000
Relevant Experience Required:
- NYCHA / T.I.P / Occupied rehab is essential
- Experience handling projects over $50M
- Experience handling large renovation projects - 400 units plus
- 10+ Years in the affordable housing construction market
- Full clean driving license is admired
- Commuting to all 5 boroughs on a daily basis is essential
- Relevant degree or equivalent in construction management or construction based qualification is strongly admired
- Be willing to undergo background check
This opportunity is an urgent need for one of our top clients in the market, get in touch as soon as possible if this is of interest.