Be in charge of the largest of the four operating regions, generating approximately one third of the Company sales. The company has a large book of business, consisting of federal and municipal clients in the water/wastewater, environmental services, and water resources sectors.
You will be water/environmental industry leader. An in-depth understanding of regional market conditions is important. You must inspire and lead other experienced managers is a critical component of this role.
Effective decision making and business acumen are key. Demonstrated sales, project management, client relationship management, and operations skills are essential. This key company leader will be responsible for continuing the profitable growth of the Eastern Business Unit. This position reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Understand the Eastern market.
- Deliver projects and outcomes that make both the region and broader company successful.
- Make the health, safety, and wellness of our employees a top priority.
- Develop and maintain strong, deep, and sincere relationships with clients.
- Drive performance and accountability and make tough decisions when needed to address performance gaps.
- Make the acquisition, development, engagement, and performance a top priority, realizing that talent is our business.
- Lead and manage the leadership team to deliver goals on financial performance, sales, staff development, safety, risk, project performance, and enterprise collaboration.
- Ensure adherence to BC Risk Management policies, practices, and for reducing project breakage across the region.
- Travel 45% - 65%
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B.S. or M.S. in engineering
- Professional registration.
- Ability to demonstrate financial knowhow.
- Ability to develop, sell, and deliver complex integrated projects across a large geographic region.
- Ability to demonstrate experience managing a large portfolio of projects with a substantial impact on the business.
- Ability to demonstrate experience managing at the executive level (must have led and developed other leaders before).
- Excellent knowledge of and presence in key markets in the East.
Benefits and Other Compensation:
They provide a comprehensive benefits package that promotes employee health, performance, and success which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, an employee assistance program, paid time off and parental leave, paid holidays, 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match, performance-based bonus eligibility, employee referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement, pet insurance and long-term care insurance.