Forensic Mechanical Engineer - National Service Line Leader - USA
Are you an ambitious, determined and hit a glass ceiling in your current role? Do you want to build something your way? Be in control of hiring, developing your own culture, building a client base and developing a service line alongside a hugely successful engineering company? I am looking to speak with senior level mechanical engineers in New York, Texas, Florida, Washington DC and across the East Coast who want to step out of their comfort zone and create a Mechanical engineering service line for a consulting company with an internationally recognised reputation. Specialising in design, forensic engineering, commissioning and restoration, this firm has over 1000 licensed engineers and nearly 40+ offices worldwide. This role requires an entrepreneurial mindset and inspiring leadership qualities to scale this business.
Mechanical Engineering Experience:
- Evaluation and Investigation of mechanical systems, HVAC on commercial and historic structures.
- Technical specialist - investigation of catastrophes and failures, non-destructive evaluations and repair of systems.
- Expert witness, litigation and deposition experience preferred but not required.
- You must possess a minimum of a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and have a minimum of 10 years of consulting experience.
- Licensed Professional Engineer PE
Business Management Experience
- Experience in managing a P+L centre
- Track record of scaling a business through headcount, revenue and developing new business
- Experience in hiring, mentoring and developing talented mid level engineers and junior engineers.
What does it mean for you?
- Salary range negotiable ($150,000-$210,000)
- Ownership: Equity that means something! This business has grown a minumum of 30% every year for the last 5 years.
- Performance bonus: Individual and Team based. Company has historically paid bonuses every year for the last 20 years.
- Competitive Benefits: 401k, Healthcare, PTO (negotiable) etc