An industry leader in civil engineering, surveying, landscape architecture are in search of a self-motivated, forward-thinking professional to act as a Senior Project Manager for their Water Resources division in Fort Worth.
One of ENR's top 500 design firms and a pioneer in progressive and ethical employee solutions, this is a company that will have your back from day one and encourage you to be the best engineer you can be.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the production and management of design for a variety of municipal public works infrastructure and transportation improvements. This position provides an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth, as well as the opportunity to have a strong leadership role in the growth and development of this established group.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Civil Professional Engineer in Texas
- Design proficiency with roadway, drainage, water, and sanitary sewer improvements is required.
- Minimum of 10 years of applicable civil engineering/management experience.
- Proficiency with Civil 3D is required.
- Committed to professional development.
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to effectively acquire, train & mentor a qualified & productive team.
- Demonstrated ability to develop solid working relationships with other team members.
- Demonstrated ability to schedule work to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to manage & meet client expectations.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.