Our LVI Building & Construction team are working with a well-established Owner/Developer with a long-standing reputation for excellence in multifamily construction projects in the Houston area. They are committed to delivering quality projects on time and within budget while fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and safety.
We are seeking an experienced Multifamily Senior Project Manager to join one of our well-established Owner/Developer clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation, and tracking of multifamily construction projects from start to finish, ensuring that they are completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring that each project is completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Develop and manage project schedules, budgets, and resources to ensure successful project completion.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, subcontractors, and other stakeholders.
- Monitor and report project progress, identifying and addressing issues as they arise.
- Ensure that all project documentation is up to date, including project plans, schedules, budgets, and change orders.
- Lead project meetings and communicate project status and updates to all stakeholders.
- Ensure that all safety standards and procedures are adhered to on all project sites.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior project managers and other team members.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience in Multifamily construction project management, with a focus on ground-up construction, and wood-frame projects.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge of construction methods, materials, and safety practices.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Proficient in project management software, such as Microsoft Project, Procore, or similar.
If you are an experienced Senior Project Manager with a background in ground-up multifamily projects, we encourage you to apply!