Title: Mid-Level Substation Engineer
Summary: A fast growing, productive engineering firm in the Greater San Antonio area is seeking an engineer with 3-5 years of experience in substation design to join their engineering team. You will complete the design of substation projects and coordinate with other engineers and clients. Does your previous experience in the T&D industry make you a top contender? If so, please reach out to learn more.
The Substation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Work on the design of substations up to 345kV.
- Design and development of one-lines, three-lines, wiring diagrams, conduit, etc.
- Create and review designs for substation projects to make sure they comply with standards.
- Prepare budgets and scopes for substation design projects to make sure the budgets are met.
The Substation Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of experience in substation design.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- E.I.T. license preferred.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
If you are interested in the Mid-Level Substation Engineer role, then please do not wait to apply.