Are you a talented Mechanical Engineer seeking an exciting opportunity to work on diverse projects and advance your career? Join our team as a Mechanical Engineer and be part of an innovative and dynamic environment where your skills will be nurtured and your expertise valued.
As a Mechanical Engineer, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Creating basic designs, equipment selections, and performing load/energy and pressure drop calculations for a variety of projects, under the guidance of senior engineers and/or senior designers.
- Collaborating with a technical team to progress from simple design tasks to more complex and challenging projects.
- Representing and establishing effective communication with internal design teams, external clients, and consultants, fostering strong working relationships.
- Coordinating with other disciplines and closely collaborating with the entire design team, both internal and external.
- Conducting field inspections to assess existing conditions and facilitate new work coordination.
- Assisting Senior Engineers in preparing due diligence, feasibility, and technical reports using CAD/REVIT.
- Ensuring drawing organization adheres to company standards and maintaining accuracy and timeliness in work assignments.
- Actively participating in continuing education seminars to enhance technical and professional skills.
To excel in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an Accredited Institution, showcasing a strong academic foundation.
- Have 2 to 7 years of relevant experience in the MEP field, with exposure to projects such as Aviation, Healthcare, Commercial, and Mission Critical, demonstrating versatility and adaptability.
- Possess strong proficiency in REVIT and MEP, capable of producing detailed drawings and working with mark-ups.
- Display a basic understanding of construction documentation and design phase requirements.
- Familiarity with trade-specific design and calculation software, including energy analysis tools (eQuest, Trace, etc.), will be considered advantageous.
Apply in today!