An European Plant Equipment manufacturing MNC is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive/Specialist in Singapore. The Marketing Specialist develops and executes a marketing plan in the Region in alignment with the Regional Management, the Industry Management and the Marketing Director and works together with regional sales on maximize the reach in their area.
- Marketing contact for all business entities and service centers in the region
- Ensuring adherence to the overall corporate vision when it comes to planning and executing regional marketing activities
- Development of action plans, budget and targets for regional marketing, coordination with respective local/regional and global functions, steering of the implementation, as well as regular monitoring and reporting
- Ensuring the execution of regional marketing activities acc. to company standards and sticking to internal approval processes
- Support actively global product launches by implementing marketing actions on a regional level: e.g. promotion at relevant fairs, publications in local media, webinars, or any additional actions that support the local sales teams to reach the KPI
- Responsible for organization and execution of regional events incl. budget planning and timely billing to HQ as well as reporting to the Head of Global Event Management (for on- and offline events incl. webinars)
- Responsible to manage all entity-marketing topics like provision of advertising gifts if required, building branding, brochure printing, etc. in the region
- Regular collection of topics from the region to communicate on Social Media (LinkedIn) and for internal communication
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in a marketing role
- Experience in a manufacturing / engineering / water treatment environment is an advantage
- Preferred academic degree in Marketing or Mass Communication
- Knowledge of social media and digital performance tools and dashboards.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Platforms
- Proven data analysis skills and reporting including the use of spreadsheets and PowerPoint to generate reports.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
Interested candidates, please 'Apply Now' with your latest CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.