LVI Associates are currently seeking a Managing Director of Business Valuation & Forensic Accounting to lead a range of client services related to these fields.
The successful candidate should have 10+ years of direct experience in business valuation, transaction advisory, financial audit & assurance, forensic accounting, or related area.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other relevant field required
- Masters in Business Administration preferred
- CPA/ ABV, CFA, CVA, CFE, CFF, ASA
Role and Responsibilities:
- Leads, manages, and reviews engagements in any of the following service areas:
- Financial & discounted cash flow analysis, application of transaction multiples, industry & economic research, and other related valuation adjustments.
- Developing written reports for use in management, tax, and transaction planning.
- Calculation of economic damages, forensic accounting, business valuation, and other financial analyses related to client disputes, and expert witness services.
- Developing written reports and schedules for use in litigation proceedings.
Benefits: A competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability and life insurances, 401(K), reimbursement, paid time off and more.