A leader in the American Energy Industry is looking for a self-motivated Project Development Manager to join their team. This person will sit in Braintree, MA and will actively manage, execute, and develop prospective greenfield power projects. The right candidate should understand the development of large utility or energy projects and have knowledge of US power markets as well as ISOs and their operating rules.
The Project Development Manager will be responsible for…
- Planning, developing, and executing the development program for identified projects.
- Participating in the negotiation of development agreements.
- Managing the permitting process, anticipating, and resolving other project development activities.
- Developing local community support for the project.
- Managing relationships and developing commercial agreements with potential project output off-takers.
- Working closely with external consultants and internal departments including engineering, finance, energy management/origination, external affairs, legal and asset management.
The qualifications for this role include…
- 4-6 years of energy project development experience.
- Bachelor's degree- engineering or business, MBA preferred.
- Top level business management, interpersonal, and facilitation skills.
- Understanding of real estate matters and complexities.
- Ability to travel 30-50% as necessary.
- Must pass a pre-employment background and financial credit check.
If you're looking to make a change in your development career, don't hesitate to apply!