Currently working with a leading consulting firm, based out of Phoenix, Arizona looking to bring on a talented and motivated Transmission Line Engineer to step into the role as a Manager of Transmission Line Engineering on a hybrid schedule.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has or wants to gain experience in a leadership position!
Manager of Transmission Line Engineering Responsibilities
- Responsible for execution, administration, planning and resource management for projects.
- Take responsibility for the safety, schedule, budget, reporting and client experience throughout the entirety of the project
- Manage, mentor and coach team members.
- Maintain and develop positive client relationships.
- Lead efforts to ensure projects are completed on time, in budget, and high quality
- Identify and control construction risk.
Manager of Transmission Line Engineering Qualifications
- BS degree from an ABET-accredited engineering program or a management/business degree.
- 10+ years of experience in Project Management of Utility Transmission projects.
- Proven experience managing and mentoring teams.
- Experience with serving as a firm/client liaison in a support or lead role.
- Engineering design experience, PMP Certification or Construction start up (Valued but not required).
- Quarterly company gatherings and parties!
- Stock and equity
- Strong Health Insurance and 401k Plan
- Health & Wellness Initiatives
Please apply directly if you have any interest in the Manager of Transmission Line Engineering role.