Summary: The company brings a decade of global leadership in solar PV to deliver utility-scale power generation plants customized for local and regional energy markets. This company offers the full spectrum of PV solutions - from the core technology of cells and modules to large-scale project development and investment. With proven capabilities across the solar and battery storage value chain, they minimize uncertainty and risk and helps customers achieve a higher return on their investment in renewable energy.
This position reports to the Director of Applications, or another management personnel that the President/Senior Vice President of the Company may designate.
The Manager of System Integration Applications - Revenue will be responsible for:
- Revenue forecast and model solar plus storage and standalone storage systems based on a variety of use cases. This includes analysis of sizing, degradation, augmentation strategy, key performance metrics, and costs.
- Work with Project Development and Project Finance team members to optimize designs and proposed solutions given utility-specific data such as energy and capacity value heat maps and historical prices.
- Manage, planning and coordinate external resources such as Revenue forecasting consultant, battery/PCS OEM, EMS and dispatching optimization provider.
- Handling and managing the data base for unit value of market products in various market
- Design and test algorithms for charge and discharge operating parameters, based on detailed analysis of system data and use case constraints.
- Provide accurate inputs to financial models to support development of competitive proposals to customers.
- Support the development and continuous improvement of in-house modeling tools and processes. This includes software feature development, issue triage, and documentation.
- Support the development of internal- and external-facing presentations and technical content
The Manager of System Integration Applications - Revenue should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 year or more of experience of solar plus storage and standalone storage projects
- Minimum of 3 year or more experience of revenue forecasting/modeling and simulation of energy storage and/or solar plus storage systems.
- Python for data analysis and modeling skills preferred. This includes familiarity with libraries such as Pandas, Seaborn, Bokeh, and Scikit-learn
- Proficient in Excel for data analysis.
- Working knowledge of energy storage technology fundamentals.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain ESS control strategy and present data analysis and simulation results to non-technical internal stakeholders and customers.
- Ability to collaborate and interact with suppliers, customers, and other project team members in cross-functional teams.
- Experience with energy storage operations data, energy storage degradation modeling, or wholesale market participation, preferred
- Knowledge of utility generation, transmission, and distribution systems, specifically with regards to the interactions of large scale solar and wind on the utility system, preferred.
- Willingness to travel, at least 25% of the time
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Analysis, Statistics, Physics or equivalent.
- MS in above disciplines preferred.
If interested in the positions, please do not hesitate to apply!