Summary: The company brings a decade of global leadership in solar PV to deliver utility-scale power generation plants customized for local and regional energy markets. This company offers the full spectrum of PV solutions - from the core technology of cells and modules to large-scale project development and investment. With proven capabilities across the solar and battery storage value chain, they minimize uncertainty and risk and helps customers achieve a higher return on their investment in renewable energy.
The Manager of Project Strategy of SI will develop a financial model and perform feasibility study of utility scale energy storage projects (PV + Storage or Storage Standalone).
The Manager of Project Strategy of SI will be responsible for:
- Developing a financial model and performing feasibility study for utility scale energy storage projects
- Understanding sizing and optimization of utility scale energy storage projects, including non Lithium-ion based ESS;
- Comparing and Evaluating potential technologies and vendors to select for specific projects;
- Analyzing and Determining technical/commercial factors impacting on commercial viability of the projects;
- Estimating Capex and Opex of selected technology/product for each project
- Developing and optimizing a financial model and performing feasibility study for each project based on technical/commercial inputs in collaboration with internal Project Finance/EPC teams and external consultants;
- Collaborate with internal Policy, Development, and EPC teams to collect and maintain up-to-date information in terms of incentives, regulations, permitting, interconnection, and costs etc.;
- Collaborate with team members when necessary to ensure effective communication and results;
- Perform other duties and special projects, as assigned.
The Manager of Project Strategy of SI should have the following qualifications:
- A degree in Business Administration, Finance, or another related field of study
- Engineering dual degree or background, a plus
- Good understanding and knowledge of power market and renewable industry such as ISOs, day-ahead/real-time merchant market, capacity/energy/ancillary services, development process, renewable project cost structures, and PPA(physical/virtual) etc., preferred
- Minimum of 3 year experience developing financial models and/or performing feasibility study in the power/renewable industry
- Relevant work experience with utility scale Energy Storage Systems
- Strong in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Assertive, able to cope with pressure, a team player
- Open to considering a Senior Manager level position depending on experience
If interested in the position, please feel free to apply!