Asia's biggest company focusing on investment, development and management of real estate.
Manager, HVAC (Innovation & Sustainability)
- To lead on exploring, evaluate and conduct trial on new technologies
- Work with corporate team and suppliers on new initiatives and innovation projects.
- Work with government agencies on any funding to implement new technologies and trials.
- To evaluate the performance and recommendation to scale up when proven to be effective and meet our sustainability and operation excellence objectives
- To manage project executions
- To lead on the evaluation of new products and upgrading of building equipment to improve its efficiency, such as chiller plant re-design and upgrading work.
- To work on the certification and re-certification of existing buildings to achieve Green mark status in Singapore
- Conduct periodic green building operation audits to maintain the standard
- Monitor chiller plants' performance and provide advise to operations teams
- Monitor and track buildings' efficiency via intelligent building platform and work with operations teams to rectify the fault detected
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience on ACMV system, building management system and knowledge of green buildings requirement
- Experience in Energy Management and Audit will be an added advantage
- Preferably with Electrician License