Manager, Asset Manager
A leading renewable energy company is currently seeking a motivated asset manger to support the commercial management of wind and solar projects across 16 states. Founded over ten years ago, this company has vast experience with all aspects of project finance, operations, customer service, and project development in renewable energy. They work with some of the largest wind and solar projects in the United States to clusters of community solar projects.
The responsibilities for this position will include:
- Serve as a main point of contact with governing boards, ISOs, PUCs, city, county and state authorities for assigned assets.
- Develop project budgets annually and update cash forecasts, monthly accrual, and financial models as needed.
- Assist the development of work management systems and information sharing platforms, such as archiving documents and populating systems with historical records.
- Manage the P&L and cash position for all generating assets within assigned portfolio.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 5+ years of energy industry in a business administration, project finance, project management, project development, deal execution, contract administration, asset management, or other commercial role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering, or related field.
- MBA is preferred.
If you are interested in the asset manager role, then please do not wait to apply.