An industry-leading solutions provider for hyperscale and wholesale data centers in Asia is looking for a MEP Manager.
This role is based in Johor, Malaysia
The MEP Manager holds full accountability for the successful management, execution, completion, and handover of multiple MEP projects. The MEP scope includes HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage, Fire Fighting, and Electrical Systems. This role is dedicated to ensuring projects are completed within approved budgets, adhering to schedules, and maintaining high standards of Quality and Safety.
- Attend regular meetings with the Main Contractor and Consultant to address project-related issues and implement effective corrective measures.
- Monitor project budgets, schedules, and performance to ensure timely, high-quality, and cost-effective project execution.
- Collaborate with the design team on all aspects of the project design.
- Develop and monitor the client's brief, leading the fast-track delivery and execution of the high-end design.
- Prepare periodic reports for management, covering budgets, variance/change claims, schedules, disputes, upcoming activities, and safety records.
- Ensure strict compliance with technical requirements in accordance with the Conditions of Contract, Particular Specifications, General Specifications, Contract Drawings, and BOQ.
- Ensure health and safety requirements are met, in compliance with regulatory standards.
- Provide guidance, managerial, and technical support to the project team for successful project completion.
- Analyze drawings, specifications, and statements of work to develop activity networks for resource planning and scheduling.
- Create the program master schedule and perform critical path analysis.
- Prepare plans, schedules, status reports, and performance evaluations.
- Conduct program planning, including interfaces and risk analysis.
- Possess a minimum of 12 years of construction experience, with a strong understanding of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing construction procedures and practices, or equivalent experience as an MEP Engineer.
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Building Services, Facilities Management, or related engineering disciplines.
- Previous experience in high-rise projects.
- Demonstrate familiarity with plans, prints, specifications, and schematics associated with the trade.
- Experience in managing contractor and consultant teams.
- Strong communication and organizational skills are essential for this role.