LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows us to utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients which we can introduce our candidates to!
The client powering a sustainable future, one project at a time. We develop, finance, own and operate utility-scale and distributed solar and storage projects across the country. Fostering a diverse group of innovative thinkers from all backgrounds, members of this organization are drawn to work in a purpose-driven organization. We hope you will join us.
The new hire will be a critical member of deal teams, with primary responsibilities for transaction financial modeling, overseeing due diligence workstreams and coordinating cross-functionally with subject matter experts and external consultants. The new hire will play a lead role in coordinating presentations of proposed transactions for the executive team and Investment Committee.
We are a lean team with a flat culture so the new hire will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain deep exposure to multiple facets of a growing industry, rapidly develop their career, and earn highly competitive pay. This position is based in Santa Monica, CA with hybrid work flexibility. Remote applicants may be considered based on fit and qualifications.
Exact title will be commensurate with experience
The new hire will report to the Managing Director, M&A, and will be tasked with:
- Financial modeling and valuation analyses for M&A opportunities and strategic initiatives
- Preparing presentation materials for new opportunities to effectively communicate investment thesis, key value drivers, sensitivity analyses and market dynamics
- Creation and enhancement of analytical tools to optimize financial models and streamline processes
- Maintain databases related to deal pipeline and market research
- Work cross-functionally across the company's subject matter experts, including but not limited to Development team, Structured Finance team and Legal team
- BA/BS degree (MBAs welcome)
- At least 2 years of finance experience required (investment banking, principal investing and/or corporate M&A experience is strongly preferred; experience or familiarity with project debt and tax equity structures is a plus)
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and accountability
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Strong ethics & integrity
- Demonstrated interest in the renewable energy industry
- Organized, diligent, and able to track/manage multiple streams of information on an ongoing basis
- Successful completion of an Excel-based modeling test will be required