Our company is seeking a full-time Environmental Project Manager! The Project Management responsibilities includes planning, executing, reviewing, and finalizing projects according to deadlines and within budget. We are hiring these positions from coast-to-coast across all our regions in most major cities. We are hiring project managers with 5 years of relevant experience in environmental consulting or environmental due diligence or risk management-related services.
- Manage project from Proposal stage through submittal of the final report. Perform quality assurance (QA) review and quality control (QC) of Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, including text and appendices.
- Generate proposals, engage subcontractors and field staff, monitor project progress, and communicate with clients.
- Effectively communicate project expectations (i.e. Client-specific SOW, templates) to team members and staff in a timely and clear fashion throughout the course of the project.
- Provide solid recommendations and solutions to relationship managers and clients, while understanding the assessment's potential impact on the transaction process.
- Identify and resolve issues with projects.
- Deliver appropriate progress reports (verbally or e-mail), recommendations to the relationship manager and Client.
- Manage client follow-up, questions, and concerns.
- Communicate and coordinate follow up questions with field staff during review process.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members.
- Coordinate and respond to client requests for changes in project scope, address revisions.
- Licensed Site Remediation Professional certification required
- Excellent communication skills (internal and external)
- Strong focus on customer service
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Proven ability to successfully deliver a quality product on time
- Exceptional writing skills
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships within a team
- Understanding of the concept of environmental consulting as it pertains to risk management and due diligence
- Proficient in project estimating/proposals.
5 weeks paid time off
Professional development assistance