A pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960's, a national engineering and environmental consulting firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets.
Serves a broad range of clients in industry and government, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
Seeking a Licensed Site Remediation Professional to join the LSRP team in our Philadelphia, PA and New Jersey offices.
This is to provide project and client management services, remedial investigation and design, regulatory approval/compliance, and environmental monitoring services for a broad range of clients. Remote options are also available for non-local candidates.
* Support remediation and environmental projects in the field and office
* Perform environmental assessments, environmental investigations, site inspections, and subcontractor oversight
* Prepare and review technical reports, feasibility studies, work plans, design documents, and construction documents in support of engineering design from pilot to full-scale remediation system design
* Support management of medium-to-large, complex tasks to ensure internal and external expectations are met for scope, budget, schedule, and quality
* Assist during proposal development including preparation of work scopes and budgets * Manage investigation and remediation projects as the LSRP of record
* Prepare RAO decisions
* Provide oversight and review of junior staff work products for regulatory compliance, technical accuracy, and completeness
* Maintain positive working relationships with coworkers, clients, suppliers, contractors, and external agencies
* Possess a Bachelor's degree or higher in Environmental, Chemical, or Civil Engineering or Environmental Scientist from an accredited university
* Manage projects and serve clients as a LSRP
* Have a strong knowledge of and experience working with the NJ TRSR, ARRCS, and NJ Guidance Documents.
* 10+ years of professional experience in environmental consulting industry working on environmental projects including Phase I, II, III ESAs, soil and groundwater assessments, contaminant chemistry, remediation and risk assessment
* Possess a broad knowledge of environmental engineering (e.g., treatment process design and evaluations, design and implementation of various in-situ remediation technologies, etc.)
* Strong working knowledge of environmental legislation for Phase I, II and III ESAs, site characterization, soil and groundwater monitoring programs, and remediation of contaminated sites
This is a position that can put you in the driving seat in a productive and exciting role with room to grow. Please take some time to apply by clicking this link.