A global engineering consultancy are looking for principle engineers or segment leaders to join their dam team. Due to recent success and an influx of projects, the company are looking for experienced technical professionals from the dam space to develop their design, project management and business development aspects in the region. This opportunity offers exposure to outstanding projects and the chance to be a part of a leading organisation within the engineering sector.
- 15+ years of dam or geo-technical engineering experience
- Strong understanding of the full dam cycle from feasibility, design, start-up, delivery and handover to clients / owners.
- In-depth technical knowledge - involvement in site reviews, auditing, design work, construction support.
- Strong track record on working on large infrastructure projects and globally recognised dams within the region
- Ability to identify new business opportunity, continuously utilising network to help win new business
- Possess leadership qualities to mentor junior consultants and engineers
- Previously involvement in bidding and tendering for dam projects
- Experience in MNCs preferred - Either consultancy or contractor environment
- Relevant degree - Civil Engineering / Geo-Technical
- Chartered and RPEQ is advantageous
- Open to all locations in Australia