Our company is seeking an Environmental Project Manager to help support and grow our practice. The position offers the flexibility of a hybrid work model allowing our practitioners to select a combination of in-office and remote work, with multiple office locations to choose from throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Our Project Manager will interface with our clients, team members, and technical experts to scope and execute environmental projects involving assessment and remediation of environmental media including soils, groundwater, and vapor.
- Manages variety of projects including the assessment and remediation of soils, groundwater, soil gas/vapor, surface water and sediment.
- Interfaces with clients to understand their projects and develop work scopes that meet their objectives while managing environmental risks.
- Collaborates with team to develop business and continually grow and improve the practice.
- BA/BS 8 years of relevant experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education.
- Professional Geoscientist (PG), Professional Engineer (PE), or similar professional registrations/certifications relevant to site assessment and remediation projects
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER
Benefits will include medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D and disability benefits, paid time off, leaves of absence, voluntary benefits, perks, wellness and global well-being, and global EAP, Business Travel and Service Awards programs!