About the Company
- An international consultancy comprised of trusted industry experts including scientists, engineers, and specialists.
- This opportunity allows you to take on a leadership role within the Australian and New Zealand Environmental team.
- As a Lead Ecotoxicologist, you will be focusing on site assessment and remediation, ecological and human health risk assessments, water quality, ecological exposure modelling, and toxicology studies.
- Provide technical leadership.
- Maintain and build project opportunities and manage project deliverables.
- Travel to client sites when required.
- Develop industry and practice leadership in Toxicology across APAC.
- Develop strategies to address environmental and human health risks.
What we are looking for
- +10 years of experience in the field.
- Degree in Geology, Engineering or Science, Postgraduate degree is desirable (Toxicology, Environmental Health, Biology, or Chemistry)
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Willing to be part of a growing team where individuals want to contribute.
As long as you are based in Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne, or even New Zealand, apply with your CV today!