A Leading integrator in the Web Converting industry is looking to bring in a lead controls engineer to push through their backlog of projects and be mentor for the junior engineers within the group.
The company is focused on offering a flexible working life balance whilst also ensuring people are rewarded for the efforts that they put in. In order to achieve this they offer:
- Remote working with travel
- Salary based on an hourly rate - with overtime at 1.5x pay
- Bi-annual raises
- Industry leading benefits
If you have:
- 8+ Years Automation/Controls Experience
- Technical Proficiency working with: Allen-Bradley and Siemens PLC/HMI
- Willingness to travel
- The desire to move towards management and support the development of a talented group of engineers
Then you could be the perfect fit for this role.
Apply below to learn more.