This well established firm are looking to hire a Senior Engineer with 7+ years of Land Development experience to work side by side with the Project Managers in the Orlando office to provide quality services to our clients. This Senior Engineer will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing production of design for site plans, grading plans, details, erosion controls, access road plans, profiles and cross-sections, utility and storm drainage plans and profiles, general notes and plan notations, specification preparation, and bid document preparation.
Work within a team of professionals in developing site civil engineering plans and specifications for a multitude of land development projects.
- Ability to develop client relations as well as managing a project from concept to completion.
- Assist in the preparation of land entitlement and permitting documents including: Drainage Analyses and reports, Hydraulic Models for Utility sizing, Storm sewer design, Construction, Plan drafting, details, and quality control
- Prepare engineering design calculations and construction plans to directly support residential and commercial developments including site grading, stormwater, utility design, and details, as well as prepare written drainage and utility reports
- Prepare plans utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D
* 8-15 years of Civil Engineering experience
* Experience with ICPR, WaterCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D
* Proven understanding of stormwater, utility design and land development as well of permitting process, codes, and criteria
* Experience preparing construction plans and reports
* Experience in Florida preferred
* BS in Civil or Environmental Engineering
* Licensed Professional Engineer (Florida)