We have a current opportunity for a Land Development/Water Resources Professional Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Tampa.
In this role, you will part of a team that works on a variety of residential, commercial projects, both private and public. You will have design and permitting responsibilities for the team's various projects and collaborate directly with other team members.
- Florida licensed Land Development PE knowledgeable and proficient in site grading, infrastructure design (including sanitary sewer, water distribution, storm sewer), plans preparation in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Serve as a subject matter expert in report writing, site plan design, drainage, grading, and due diligence/site analysis reports.
- Both technical expertise and management experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD civil 3D and/or ICPR (at least one), some experience grading and modelling.
- Experience in site grading & infrastructure design beneficial
- Focus on Land development projects - residential, commercial, private and public
- Stormwater experience beneficial
- Anywhere from 1-20+ years' experience.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
The company offers:
- Unlimited PTO for all salary positions. They are encouraging people to take
- 401k match
- A year-end bonus for all positions, which is worked out as a share of profits. PMs get special larger bonus. They are on track to make $200+ million this year.
For further information about this position please apply.