My client is seeking a Project/ Civil Engineer to join them in their Dallas, TX office.
This engineer will be working with a established design team and will responsible for the production of design for public/private sector with emphasis of site development. This is an excellent opportunity where you will be able to expand your design skills as well as the development of project management skills.
- Design and production of site development projects
- Design and production of public works/ private development projects.
- Organise and schedule work to accomplish goals on the projects
- Learn project management with company standards
- Collaborate with other disciplines
- B.S in Civil Engineering
- PE License in Texas
- 4+ years of experience in site development design
- Proficiency in Civil 3D
- Committed to professional development
- Confident in communicating with clients
- Ability to manage and schedule work to meet objections and deadlines
- Continuous learner
- Ambitious and motivated
- Clear Career Path (able to map out your growth in the business)
- Fun and Collaborative environment (ping pong, basketball court, charitable events, Friday breakfast, on-site gym and many more)
- Guarantee Bonus / Performance-based bonus
- 4-day work week with very flexible hours
- Health insurance (including vision, dental, medical, and life insurance)
If you would like to gain more understanding on this position and would like to have a confidential conversation please apply here!