About the company:
Our client is a boutique civil and traffic engineering consultancy who have been growing successfully in the past decade.Their expertise cover civil and traffic engineering, transport planning, and urban water management planning. Besides striving to deliver tailored customer service to their clients, they take pride in developing and consolidating relationships in the long-run.
- Responsible for landscaping, commercial projects, and traffic intersections.
- Planning and constructing infrastructure.
- Produce project plans, specifications, and cost estimates.
- Coordinate design to meet budget and schedule with other civil engineers.
- Sustain and nurture strong relationships with key clients by ensuring deadlines are being met.
We are looking for individuals:
- Minimum 5 years experience in civil land development, in Australia (ideally in Perth).
- Degree in civil engineering, and experience in Civil 3D/AutoCAD skills.
- Flexibility in managing job tasks as deadlines and priorities change.
- Effective communication skills and comfortable working independently (with the support of other project engineers).
It is a great opportunity! They are looking to hire people as soon as possible. Apply with your CV if interested!