This well established firm with over 30 offices on the East Coast has been providing engineering services for over 40 years and are experts in tackling exciting challenges in the transportation, real estate, institutional, applied technology, and energy industries-serving a range of public- and private-sector clients.
- Work within a team of professionals in developing site civil engineering plans and specifications for a multitude of land development projects.
- Ability to develop client relations as well as managing a project from concept to completion.
- Assist in the preparation of land entitlement and permitting documents including:
- Drainage Analyses and reports
- Hydraulic Models for Utility sizing
- Storm sewer design
- Construction Plan drafting, details, and quality control
- Preparation of permit packages for reviewing agencies
- 6+ years of civil engineering experience
- BS in Civil Engineering
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience
- Experience with WaterCAD, and GIS Systems is desired
- Permitting experience
New employees will be onboarded virtually and begin their employment from home.