- Assists in the preparation or modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, studies, permits and designs for assigned projects.
- Uses computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.
- Assists in client contact and communication pertaining to specific projects.
- Teams with Senior Engineer and participates in all the work the Senior Engineer is performing as an observer.
- Operates engineering software to solve specific problems, and inputs the data required by the program.
- Familiarize themselves with state-of-the-art design and various state and local regulations.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering from ABET-accredited school.
- 0-4 years experience in Electrical Engineering
- Past experience through co-op or summer internships is helpful. AutoCAD/Revit experience a plus!
- E.I.T. is a plus.
- A competitive salary is offered based on experience and qualifications
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Short-Term, and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Other health benefits including HSA compatible medical coverage with employer contributions, telemedicine, and more
- 401k Retirement plan with employer match
- Paid time off for vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Opportunities for continued learning
- Opportunity to contribute and lead high visibility and high impact projects