- Project planning: cost estimation, contract preparation, detailed project schedule planning, etc.
- Contractor negotiation and management
- Follow up with the Construction team to make sure proper hand-over process from Pre-construction to Construction
- Monitor actual cash flow with expected cash flow to minimize risks and maximize quality
- Coordinate with the Engineering team where necessary
- 3+ years of project management experience ideally from the Wind industry
- Working background in Manufacturing/Chemical/Plant Engineering is highly welcomed
- Good understanding of wind turbine/wind industry and power plants
- Knowledge of Civil and Electrical design of wind farms
- Japanese and English proficiency preferred
- Strong communication skills with the commercial mindset to deal with different stakeholders
- One of the biggest Renewable Energy developers in the Asia region
- High-performance team with open and transparent communication in English and Japanese
- Working location in Tokyo office, with 10% - 15% site visit
If you are interested in this Wind Pre-Construction Project Manager role or know someone who you think is suitable for this job, please don't wait to apply!