Job Type: Contract
This company is one of the world's biggest engineering consultancys. With an incredible global track record of producing Renewable energy, they are now looking for someone ambitious and driven to join their growing wind team in Japan. This company offers exciting career progression opportunities and has one of the largest pipelines for wind and solar energy projects in the entire country.
Essential job functions:
Able to come up with strategic procurement management plans
Provide technical support for the design, construction, or commissioning of wind farm projects within budget constraints.
Review or evaluate proposals or bids for the awarding of contracts.
Manage site assessments or environmental studies for wind fields.
Review civil design, engineering, or construction technical documentation to ensure compliance with applicable government or industrial codes, standards, requirements, or regulations.
Management in all aspects of EPC, including constructing construction plans/management, selecting manufacturers/engineering companies, negotiations, costs, schedules.
Overall Project Management in all other aspects of O&M of wind and solar projects.
- Japanese / English business level
- Only for people who are currently residing in Japan
- Over 5 years of experience as a project manager in oil and gas or renewable industries
Over 10 years of experience as a project engineer in oil and gas or renewable industries
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of the renewable industry as well as industry design and instillation standards
- Experience with off-shore industry is a plus.
- Fast career progression
- Yearly Bonus
- Great Employee commission schemes
- Insurance and other social security schemes
Contact me if you are interested or tag someone who you think is suitable for this job.