Title: Quality Manager (Power Projects)
One of the biggest and successful International Renewable Energy firm is seeking for an ambitious Quality Manager for their projects in Japan.
As the Quality Manager, you will have joint planning responsibility for the preparation and quality of the renewable projects.
- Perform Site inspections.
- Manage Quality documentation to comply with contractual agreements
- Make recommendations for improvements (general, checklist etc.)
- Prepare and control quality documentation on site (ensuring the latest revisions are implemented on sites).
- Ensure that relevant specifications are operated on site.
- Ensure that utilized tools on site comply with Siemens standards and procedures
- Maintain Quality data via the required IT tools
- Degree in Engineering related fields
- Able to communicate in both English and Japanese
- Quality Assurance experience
- Competitive Bi-Annual bonuses
- Industry leading vacation holidays
- Award winning professional training programmes
- Employee equity scheme
If you are interested, please send your Resume/CV to Chris Tan: