Title: Pre-sales Consultant
An established provider of infrastructure and software solutions in the energy industry is currently seeking a driven, proactive and motivated Pre-sales consultant to join their Energy team in Tokyo, Japan.
The Pre-sales Consultant will be responsible for..
- Generating market analysis solutions
- Optimizing power generation portfolio
- Possesses Investment planning and forecasting skills
- Working closely with the Energy team to support various local and international projects
- Establish robust relationship with business leads
The Pre-sales consultant should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Operational Research or related quantitative subject
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in power industry
- Proficient in Japanese language (JLPT N1 Level and above) as liaising with Japanese clients needed
This organization offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Competitive salary package
- Great career opportunity
If you are interested in the Pre-sales Consultant role, do send your resume to apply.