Renewable Energy Developers are looking for Junior engineer with relevant working experience willing to step up in their career to join their team, taking up greater responsibilities for managing teams and projects.
The ideal candidate shall be experienced in the Energy or Infrastructure industries as a engineer/ construction site worker/ project coordinator
This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
· Oversees civil engineering and technical design of renewable energy power plant construction projects
· Manages communication and coordinating among different functions of internal and external parties
· Provide technical advisory and support from development to constructions phase
· Management of Project Constructions, progress and cost-budget estimation
· Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
· 3-5 years or more years civil engineering experience in Energy infrastructure projects- focus in power plant/ mega projects
· Currently based in Japan
· Ability to engage and build rapport with external stakeholders
· Driving licenses, 土木施工管理技士, 技術士 licenses are appreciated
· Fluent in English and Japanese
· Flexibility to relocate according to the project locations across Japan
Do reach out with your CV should you or someone you know be interested. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to high volume of applicants.