Title: Project Manager (Solar)
Urgently looking for a Project Manager to work for a leading International renewable energy firm in Tokyo, Japan. This company is coming up with a lot of exciting projects all over Japan.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the renewable energy plants of Solar, with the target of supervising and managing the overall working of the solar power plant together with the construction manager and other team of engineers, with the purpose of optimizing maximum output and making sure of the timely and smooth flow of activities.
- Provide technical support for the design, construction, or commissioning of wind farm projects within budget constraints
- Review or evaluate proposals or bids for the awarding of contracts.
- Manage site assessments or environmental studies for wind fields.
- Review civil design, engineering, or construction technical documentation to ensure compliance with applicable government or industrial codes, standards, requirements, or regulations.
- Management in all aspects of EPC, including constructing construction plans/management, selecting manufacturers/engineering companies, negotiations, costs, schedules.
- Overall Project Management in all other aspects of O&M of the wind project.
- 3 to 5 years of previous experience in solar power plant.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred masters) in Electrical, Mechanical or Energy Engineering.
- Native level of English and Business level Japanese is a must!
- Working experience in Renewable energy field and the eagerness to contribute to the sustainable future!
- Fast career progression
- Yearly Bonus
- Great Employee commission schemes
- Insurance and other social security schemes
Contact me if you are interested or tag someone who you think is suitable for this job.