A global firm is looking for a leader to serve an integrated team of engineers and transportation experts focused on helping to solve complex challenges associated with delivering accessible transportation options.
A PMP Certification is REQUIRED.
- Consult with clients and lead research projects to understand how intelligent transportation technologies can enable people to travel independently.
- Engage with diverse stakeholders such as federal agencies, transportation planners, transportation providers, and community groups
- Identify and deploy technology solutions with a focus on undeserved communities.
- 10+ years of experience in engineering or emerging transportation technologies
- 8+ years of experience in program management
- Intelligent Transportation Systems experience
- Knowledge of multimodal ITS concepts, practices, and procedures
- Experience leading research teams exploring technical issues to address complex challenges faced by transportation planners
For further information about this REMOTE position please apply.