We are currently working with a Multinational Investment firm in the Renewable Energy Industry. The company has offices across the APAC region, and are looking for a highly motivated Investment Analyst to jump into their APAC team across Singapore, HK, Taiwan & Japan.
- Prepare Cash-flow models, Feasibility studies and materials to present to investment committee and relevant stakeholders
- Conduct due diligence on potential investments on renewable assets
- Monitoring portfolio companies and SPVs, ensure completion of projects and initiative in alignment with the firm's investment plans
- Obtaining necessary permits and approvals for existing and future projects
- 2-3 years of experience in the investing, or banking, exposure to renewable energy sector / impact investment preferred.
- Business level English proficiency or above, additional Asian language skills preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field - Finance, Business, Economics, Banking
Apply if you have
- Passionate about the Renewable Energy Industry, an enthusiastic and self motivate outlook.
- Great understanding of the renewable energy sector, investment trends across technologies and regions
- Team player able to work across multiple workstreams and functions