Currently partnered with one of the largest and well renowned national general contractors that operate in multiple markets including Commercial projects. They are currently seeking top tier talent urgently for a Superintendent with experience in Commercial Interior Projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the project and managing the teams on site. This individual will ensure adherence to regulations and compliance and work closely with project teams to solve problems that arise. This individual will also be comfortable budgeting and inventory tracking to ensure necessary supplies are in house.
- Oversee construction of Commercial projects & Multiple other markets
- Liaising with subcontractors and project managers to ensure project success
- Familiarise self with multiple building blueprints
- Attend and conducts various daily meetings
- Ensure project is completed within budget and on schedule
- Provide guidance and support to project team members
- 5-7 Years Experience on Commercial Construction projects with a Top 100 ENR rated company
- Experience working on projects $50M, from Preconstruction to Close out
- Excellent time management and Communication skills
- Knowledge of safety regulations and standards
- Proficient in Project Management software and tools
- OSHA certified is Preferred but not essential