We have a current opportunity for a Instrumentation I&C Sales Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based remotely in the South East. For further information about this position please apply.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a confident individual to take control of their future as they become part of our team. We seek a highly motivated salesperson who is trustworthy, ethical, possesses strong communication skills, values hard work and enjoys helping customers improve their processes.
Desired Skills and Experience
All interested applicants must possess:
- Inside or outside sales experience.
- Outstanding customer service, communication, and persuasion skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of our products and/or the curiosity to learn them.
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with team members, vendors, and customers.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook).
- Ability to interact with engineers on technical matters.
Our ideal candidate will also possess:
- Outside industrial sales experience.
- Engineering or business degree.
- Possess a positive, confident attitude.
- Motivated to succeed.
- Industrial distribution experience.
- Track record of growing sales.
- In depth knowledge of basic instrumentation's (i.e., Flow; Level; Temperature & Pressure and etc.).